Last week’s episode is all about:
- Emily having a hole on her stomach.
- Garrett and Jenna making-out which I find gross for no valid reasons at all.
- Hanna and Caleb are being consistently cute together.
- Dr. Wren <3
- Ezra has a girl intuition. Hahaha! Yes, Ezra you should be worried about the hot DiLaurentis guy.
- Mama Marin and Papa Marin split-up.
- Spencer and Aria breaking in on a morgue wearing a laundry girl uniform. They look like a porn star? Or is it just me.
- I still want to punch Mike on the face.
- Still, who is A?
I know… I know… This post/category/review is six episodes behind. I’d been planning to do this for quite awhile but for the past thirty years I accepted the fact that I am only very good at planning but never getting to get the work done. Huhhahahaha! That was funny.
So owkay, you know the drill. I will be doing a rundown or a review or whatever you may want to call it, on the TV series that I’d been watching. If in the near future I lack updates you can blame it on my laziness and my seriously low stock of vocabulary.
For my pilot entry on this category let me give you my twisted take on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars.
• Mama Marin and Papa Marin is getting back together! Uhoh.. Making-out on the stairs landing is very old school.
• Emily was bitchin’ because of her back pains which I could totally relate since I am also suffering back pains since puberty. Huhwhat? Yeah, I exaggerate.
• Toby and Spencer is love.
• Ezra and Aria is doomed. That was just a fearless forecast.
• Jason DiLaurentis is one hot dude. Seriously, dude.
• Less sexual tension this episode. Darn.
• I want to punch Mike right on his tonsils. Argh!
• I give this episode: 3 stars [5 stars being the highest]