I don’t know if I will enjoy this show but one thing for sure this would definitely be entertaining, hopefully not stupidly entertaining.
Archive for tv
I am excited! Almost all of my favorite TV show is opening their new season this September. Believe me when I say that this is more exciting than attending my prom ages ago. Hahaha!
Hopefully I could update y’all with all of my favorite TV shows. I am praying to the heavens above to grant me the energy and inspire me to talk about all of those shows here on my blog. I am happy when I get to talk and rant and rave about them.
So here’s the partial list of the shows and their New Season’s opening date [the others are tentative yet]:
- Glee: Sept. 19
- Grey’s Anatomy: Sept. 21
- How I Met Your Mother: Sept. 18
- The Vampire Diaries: Sept. 14
And I’d been watching out for a couple of new shows. See if it lands on my fav-to-watch list. I am looking forward to watching The Secret Circle, The Sing-Off and H8R.
Gaaasssshhhh! I’m such a TV junkie. Hahaha!
Last week’s episode is all about:
- Emily having a hole on her stomach.
- Garrett and Jenna making-out which I find gross for no valid reasons at all.
- Hanna and Caleb are being consistently cute together.
- Dr. Wren <3
- Ezra has a girl intuition. Hahaha! Yes, Ezra you should be worried about the hot DiLaurentis guy.
- Mama Marin and Papa Marin split-up.
- Spencer and Aria breaking in on a morgue wearing a laundry girl uniform. They look like a porn star? Or is it just me.
- I still want to punch Mike on the face.
- Still, who is A?
I know… I know… This post/category/review is six episodes behind. I’d been planning to do this for quite awhile but for the past thirty years I accepted the fact that I am only very good at planning but never getting to get the work done. Huhhahahaha! That was funny.
So owkay, you know the drill. I will be doing a rundown or a review or whatever you may want to call it, on the TV series that I’d been watching. If in the near future I lack updates you can blame it on my laziness and my seriously low stock of vocabulary.
For my pilot entry on this category let me give you my twisted take on this week’s episode of Pretty Little Liars.
• Mama Marin and Papa Marin is getting back together! Uhoh.. Making-out on the stairs landing is very old school.
• Emily was bitchin’ because of her back pains which I could totally relate since I am also suffering back pains since puberty. Huhwhat? Yeah, I exaggerate.
• Toby and Spencer is love.
• Ezra and Aria is doomed. That was just a fearless forecast.
• Jason DiLaurentis is one hot dude. Seriously, dude.
• Less sexual tension this episode. Darn.
• I want to punch Mike right on his tonsils. Argh!
• I give this episode: 3 stars [5 stars being the highest]
Just to update you on my couch potato life. I stopped watching that Love Bites series. The show is bleehhh. Oh well, at least I’d given it a try. So this post goes to say that the show sucks and go on watch it if it’s the last TV series that will be aired on TV history.
I started watching Game of Thrones because of the nice reviews about it around the web. I am not a big fan of Epic stories and mythologies but I do watch a select few.
So far, I am enjoying the first three episodes. It got too much drama, but Epic stories are all about drama so I kinda expected that already. I love how it looks old but then the lines are pretty much contemporary. There are some interesting characters too. My favorite so far is Dany, the Khaleesi, played by the beautiful Emilia Clarke.
Looks like I’ll be enjoying this Game of Thones but I am more compelled on reading the book after watching the pilot.
So I’ve heard from a reliable source [which is US magazine online, by the way] that Lea Michele aka Rachel Berry, Chris Colfer aka Kurt Hummel, Cory Monteith aka Finn Hudson of the musical series Glee, will be exiting the show after the third season. It’s understandable – there is no way that they could be on High School forever – that would be ridiculous. They need to graduate.
The question is, what would the show be like without the three main leads. I hope the writers have an amazing storyline after the third season or a really good third season to back-up or give a good head start for the next season. That was confusing. Haha!
Oh well, it’s still early worrying about this. I know they would come up with something.
*photo courtesy of usmagazine.com
Javier Colon! Team Adam!
Oh wow, as usual I suck at predicting things. Hahaha! I thought it was Dia Frampton. But yeah, it was a close fight. Javier as The Voice’s winner — I’m OK with that. I’m also a fan of Javier, he can melt panties when he sings. It’s just that Dia won my heart with just a couple of fraction.
I can’t wait for the next season of The Voice. The show was awesome, better than the American Idol if you would ask me.
My fearless forecast? Dia Frampton will be the winner of The Voice. I haven’t watch the finals yet but it’s my gut that says Dia would bag it. Wooohooo! Team Dia! Team Blake! Oh, I love Blake Shelton by the way. He’s the coolest.
Finally! One of the series that I’d been watching aired their season premiere.
I am watching Pretty Little Liars not just because of the suspense and the story line but because the four girls [five if I must include A] are all an eye candy. I just love how they get to be all fab and glam under massive pressure. Fashion and suspense thriller that is what the show is all about.
The pilot episode of Season 2 was just so-so for me. Sad that Caleb and Hannah part ways, Ezra and Aria relationship is on the rocks and Toby and Spencer is like having a Romeo and Juliet drama.
Things get more complicated by the quote-slash-unquote death of Ian. I don’t know what would the essence of the shrink there having a Chloe boots but it added a little drama on the friendship of the four girls.
I am still hooked. How I wish I could get to have a clue as to whom A is. Argh! That bitch is starting to annoy me. Engrossed much? Haha!
MTV Movie Awards 2011 wasn’t as crazy as the previous ones but as entertaining as always. So here’s my sorta-kind-of review:
- Yeah, Jason Sudeikis pulled it off but I don’t find some of his jokes “funny”.
- One thing that really bothers me throughout the show is how Robert Pattinson consistently embarrasses himself. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Was it just me? Or was he really acting lunatic last night?
- I wasn’t that ecstatic about the guest performances but hey, Lupe Fiasco did move the crowd.
- I love how Emma Watson was just so elegant, and her accent, I would give half of my life just to have her accent. Yep, I kid again. Hahaha!
- Justin Bieber beating James Franco on the Best Jaw Dropping Moment was pure stupidity. Imagine me rolling my eyes 360 degrees. I would’ve been happy if Steve-O wins.
- I drool over Ryan Gosling, Patrick Dempsey and Josh Duhamel
- Tom Felton winning the Best Villain was as yay-moment.
- I love Jason Segel! Can’t get enough of the butt dialing. ROFL
- Emma Stone is one hot bitch. She’s funny and yeah, hot.
- Justin Timberlake grabbing Mila Kunis’boobs was awesome.
- Mila Kunis grabbing Justin Timberlake’s penis was super awesome
- Yeah, Twilight Eclipse bagged most of the awards, so let’s go home and plant kamote.
Here are the complete list of winners of last night recently concluded MTV Movie Awards 2011:
Best Male Performance: Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Villain: Tom Felton (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)
Best Jaw Dropping Moment: Justin Bieber (Never Say Never)
Biggest Badass Star: Chloe Grace Moretz (Kick Ass)
Best Breakout Star: Chloe Grace Moretz (Kick Ass)
Best Fight: Robert Pattinson vs. Bryce Dallas and Xavier Samuel (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Kiss: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
MTV Generation Award Winner: Reese Witherspoon
Best Line from a Movie: “I want to get chocolate wasted!” Alexys Nycole Sanchez (Grown Ups)
Best Scared-as-shit Performance: Ellen Paige (Inception)
Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Comedic Performance: Emma Stone (Easy A)
Best Movie: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
I watched the pilot episode of Love Bites the other night [and I couldn’t find a decent poster on the internet, gaaaahhhh!]. What can I say?
I am not that impressed. Sure there are some funny lines but it wasn’t that great. They’d guest Jennifer Love Hewitt [oh, I miss Party of Five!], though. The plot is sometimes not cohesive and some of the characters I find boring. But I may be watching a few more episodes of it and see if it will evolve into great TV series. Sometimes TV series has to grow on you first before you could actually love it. All in all it was worth giving a shot.
Scotty wins! I knew it would be Scotty, not because he’s cuter and his low notes can melt panty liners, but because I can feel how America loved him from the start.
I’m a huge fan of the TV Series How I Met Your Mother. The show is hilarious! I love all of the characters on different levels. I’ll be having a hard time if someone would ask me to choose of just one. I love them all, period. So please don’t let me choose. Hahaha!
So season 6 has aired their finale and I can’t wait for the next season. Argh! I would die of waiting. Of course I exaggerate. I am blaming the teaser at the end where they revealed that it was Barney who’s getting married when Ted met the “mother”. Read more