Archive for opinion
The Quezon City Regional Trial Court Branch 92 has issued a warrant of arrest against talent manager Annabelle Rama after failing to show up at the arraignment of 14 counts of libel filed against her by Nadia Montenegro.
Still their case doesn’t solve and instead its getting worst. And now RTC Branch 92 Judge Eleuterio Bathan issued the warrant for Annabelle Rama.
It is really become a very deep rivalry in between this two ladies and no one wants to become a looser, so even in the court they ended.
Lets just watch what will be the next update to them. But of course we wanted to be solve this problem in a good and professional way and not in between the court and the judge.
If you were a avid fan of Justin Bieber then I am sure you already knew this latest scoop / news on him.
What the view (source: youtube.com) to know if it is he or not. But I am pretty sure he is?
They say Result of hitting a glass wall, and so Justin Bieber can’t move his eyebrow. ^_^ Anyways he is still cute to look, hope that Celina Gomez doesn’t do that to him.
How would you describe to this kind of high heel shoes.?
OH, if ever I own this thing by accident I mean just a gift from love once, I will definitely put in on a safe class cover closet. So no one can use it! Lolz.
But if ever I am like princess this will be my favorite pair of shoes, I will be telling that I need it in different stone. From like as pearls, to gems, ruby’s, aqua’s and even diamond if maybe.
Sometimes day dreaming washes away your problems, I mean it gives relaxation especially when dreaming of being one of the famous and richest on the world. How is that thinking.. Lolz
I still have an It-all-ends hang-over. Yes, dearies I’ve finally watched Harry Potter last weekend and it was AWESOME! It doesn’t make me cry like what I was expecting, but damn, it was emotional. It was epic. So that’s it! This is my review. Hahaha! I know a lot already knows the story and I wouldn’t blabber about the movie because I might annoy those who haven’t watched it yet.
It haven’t sunk yet that HP was over. Maybe I am still on a denial stage. Anyways, you should all watch it! Even for a non-avid-fan, I think they could enjoy it as much as we avid fans did.
MTV Movie Awards 2011 wasn’t as crazy as the previous ones but as entertaining as always. So here’s my sorta-kind-of review:
- Yeah, Jason Sudeikis pulled it off but I don’t find some of his jokes “funny”.
- One thing that really bothers me throughout the show is how Robert Pattinson consistently embarrasses himself. I don’t know what’s wrong with him. Was it just me? Or was he really acting lunatic last night?
- I wasn’t that ecstatic about the guest performances but hey, Lupe Fiasco did move the crowd.
- I love how Emma Watson was just so elegant, and her accent, I would give half of my life just to have her accent. Yep, I kid again. Hahaha!
- Justin Bieber beating James Franco on the Best Jaw Dropping Moment was pure stupidity. Imagine me rolling my eyes 360 degrees. I would’ve been happy if Steve-O wins.
- I drool over Ryan Gosling, Patrick Dempsey and Josh Duhamel
- Tom Felton winning the Best Villain was as yay-moment.
- I love Jason Segel! Can’t get enough of the butt dialing. ROFL
- Emma Stone is one hot bitch. She’s funny and yeah, hot.
- Justin Timberlake grabbing Mila Kunis’boobs was awesome.
- Mila Kunis grabbing Justin Timberlake’s penis was super awesome
- Yeah, Twilight Eclipse bagged most of the awards, so let’s go home and plant kamote.
Here are the complete list of winners of last night recently concluded MTV Movie Awards 2011:
Best Male Performance: Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Villain: Tom Felton (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1)
Best Jaw Dropping Moment: Justin Bieber (Never Say Never)
Biggest Badass Star: Chloe Grace Moretz (Kick Ass)
Best Breakout Star: Chloe Grace Moretz (Kick Ass)
Best Fight: Robert Pattinson vs. Bryce Dallas and Xavier Samuel (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Kiss: Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
MTV Generation Award Winner: Reese Witherspoon
Best Line from a Movie: “I want to get chocolate wasted!” Alexys Nycole Sanchez (Grown Ups)
Best Scared-as-shit Performance: Ellen Paige (Inception)
Best Female Performance: Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Eclipse)
Best Comedic Performance: Emma Stone (Easy A)
Best Movie: The Twilight Saga: Eclipse
Seriously, this Paris Hilton is one hell of a social climber. We all know [and I am not being cocky] that Manny Pacquiao is now one of the most admired boxers all around in the world, not only in the US. And this Paris Hilton girl is slowly associating herself through Manny’s wife, Jinky.
Oh well, I guess that’s the price of stardom and being a celebrity you will meet people who will use you just for the sake of popularity. I hope Jinky also had something to gain here.